Helping Loved Ones
Helping Loves Ones is a difficult task. Mel Robbins is joined by Dr. Lisa Damour who is a clinical psychologist and author, and more than 30 years of experience working with teens and families.
Her latest book, The Emotional Lives of Teenagers, has been nothing short of life changing.
Today you will learn:
- Five words you need to know when someone you love is struggling
- The signs that tell you when someone is “costly coping”
- What to say that will prevent a conversation from turning into a battle
- Why your kids dump all their emotional garbage on you
- When it’s time for a therapist
- Why struggles are signs of being “mentally WELL”!
This episode is full of the resources.