About ‘Mind How You Go (Youth)‘
Mind How You Go (youth) is a emotional wellbeing and positive mental health workshop that is available 24/7 for young people (aged 15 to 25 years) all across Ireland.
Course Outcomes: young people will learn how to mind their mental wellbeing, build resilience and reduce stress and anxiety. All from the comfort of their own private spaces (works on mobiles and laptops/PCs) and in their own time!
- Chp 1: Releasing Unrealistic Expectations
- Chp 2: Managing Thoughts, Feelings and Behaviours
- Chp 3: Acceptance and Compassion
- Chp 4: Understanding Mindfulness
- Chp 5: Discoverer, Noticer, Advisor and Values (DNA-V)
- Chp 6: Self Care
Young people can login/access and complete the modules in their own time over the 10 months of the workshop licence and they can go back to previous modules at any time should they want a refresher!
- Individual license – €20
- College/School license – please contact us for a quote
To purchase the workshop please click “Book Workshop“ button or email email@example.com