Recognising Adult ADHD
Adult ADHD is often missed in childhood and misdiagnosed. Here are the signs you need to know – straight from a leading psychologist.
In this interview, Dr. Judy answers…
- How common is ADHD in adulthood?
- What is the difference between ADHD and ADD?
- What are some common misconceptions when it comes to adults who either believe they have ADHD or have received the diagnosis of ADHD?
- What percent of children recover from ADHD, and what percent of people have it in adulthood?
- A lot of adults think they have ADHD. When does it go from being “a lack of attention” to full-blown ADHD?
Dr. Judy and Kyle’s discussion provides eye-opening insight into the ADHD in adulthood, diagnosis and treatment.